Sunday, October 21, 2007

In response to Danielle's Tag

Thanks a lot!


8 Things I (Jill) am passionate about:

1 My husband

2 My little boy

3 Taking pictures (not scrapbooking!)

4 Friends

5 Reading good books with Douglas/Spending time together

6 The gospel

7 Good food

8 Having fun


8 Things I want to do before I die:

1 See more of the world

2 Move into a house

3 Loose more weight

4 Read more good books with Douglas

5 Finish "Milkbeard the Pirate," illustrate, and make into a book for my kids (not necessarily publish it)

6 Have more kids

7 Go on a mission with Douglas

8 Have fun times with my family


8 Books I have read recently:

1 Wheel of Time #4 (Currently on book 5)

2 Wheel of Time #3

3 Wheel of Time #2

4 Harry Potter #7

5 Wheel of Time #1 (this was a filler while waiting for Potter, but got us going on the series!)

6 The Hobbit

7 Harry Potter #6

8 Bram Stoker's Dracula


8 Things I often say:

1 All done!

2 Let's clean up

3 Love you

4 I miss you

5 Come home soon!

6 No!

7 Let go!

8 Thank you


8 Things that attract me to friends:

1 Fun personality

2 Easy to hang out with (don't feel like we have to "entertain" them all the time)

3 Similar interests/priorities

4 Comfortable with who they are

5 As interested in the friendship as we are

6 Get along well with me and Douglas

7 Honest

8 Accept others as they are


8 Songs and Albums I could listen to over and over again:

1 Black-eyed Peas - various

2 Maroon 5 - various

3 Love Shack

4 Greenday - various

5 Anything Cake

6 Glycerine

7 Collective Soul - Best of

8 Barenaked Ladies - Stunt


8 Things I learned this year:

1 How cute Japheth is even when he's a punk!

2 What a great father Douglas is

3 More patience

4 Teaching primary is much harder with a kid

5 Weekends don't feel like weekends if you both don't have it off

6 That mother's day and father's day is more fun with a kid

7 That Danielle is a punk for tagging me

8 How to make a dinosaur costume


8 Random things about me:

1 I really don't like talking on the phone

2 I have yet to break a bone

3 I don't like sea-food

4 It's my goal to scrapbook at least the 1st yr. of each of my kids

5 I've only had 3 perms in my life, hated 2 and was okay with 1

6 Halloween is my favorite holiday

7 I like making desserts best, and eating them too

8 I'm a huge James Bond fan


8 People I tag: (I know most of you don't have a blog, but you do have email)

1 Bryan

2 Kristy Rasmussen

3 Maren

4 Becky Boo

5 Janna Banana

6 Brother Eric

7 Faldmo

8 Kate Handley

No comments: